- Services as an interim manager can be provided through a respected third party agency.
- Project Manager: Legible Cities Project.
- Development Adviser: masterplanning & implementation proposals for town centre extension.
- Technical Adviser for senior appointments, various London Boroughs.
- Interim Management placement to county council; advising on departmental reorganisation, acting as change agent, reviewing systems, assisting in staff & consultants appointments, managing division as interim director.
- John is also an accredited Gateway Reviewer able to work independently or internally within organisations in reviewing project readiness to move to the next stage.
- Specific expertise is offered in the assembly, management and delivery of Transnational Projects as well as access to an extensive network of contacts in Europe and in the EU secretariat.
Services offered include:
- Project scoping
- Identifying European partners
- Bid preparation
- Setting-up the Project Management Office (PMO)
- Managing the Project
- Conference organisation
Achieving real clarity and developing a shared vision for where you wish your organisation to be is not easy. Nor is plotting a clear path towards your future goals. We can assist.
We can help you:
- Harness and share your aspirations,
- As a Facilitator, help you develop a vision for your organisation
- Help define a compelling vision of the future for your business
- "go there" and, by using "back-casting" techniques, develop a route-map to deliver your vision……using a variety of proven techniques.
Having developed the Vision it must be robustly implemented and monitored. This brings with it the issue of Change Management, with which John Devlin Consulting can also assist.
Peers + Boss
Peers + Boss is a specific training programme for senior management teams.
The programme focuses on building balanced management teams, capable of flexing to cope with change, developing visioning skills, challenging the conventional, linear thinking approach and applying adaptive ("fuzzy") logic to business plans, systems and solutions. Learn how to constructively challenge the organisation, its processes and direction and develop a collective vision that is so compelling that colleagues will buy into it.
We help you:
- Analyse your business
- Find creative ways to resolve problems
- Inject fresh thinking
- Think out of the box
- Develop Lateral Thinking
- Unpack issues and reassemble in new creative ways
What sort of issues might be tackled this way?
- Developing a common vision for the business/organisation.
- Developing business plans
- Integrating the team and offering a common "language" for managing
- Building and developing balanced management teams